Totally Mind Blowing Third Floor 2+Huge Bedroom On Dexter Street.
- You Just Won't Believe The Size And The Awesome Layout Of This Third Floor Four Room Two Huge Bedroom Open Kitchen Living Room Concept With High Ceilings, Updated Kitchen And Bath, Hardwood Flooring With Only A Short Distance To Malden Center.
- >>>THIS AMAZING UNIT COMES COMPLETELY FURNISHED<<<
- The Pictures Are One Thing To Be Standing In the Center Of This Enormous Two Bedroom Located On the Third Floor Of A Two Family Home In The Ever Most popular west End Area Of Malden Is Just To hard To Describe For The Size, Location And Yes, Well Below market Price.
- You Have To See It To Believe It.
- Features: Full Custom Furnish Livingroom, Kitchen, Bedrooms
- 2-Very Oversized Bedrooms With Great Storage Space.
- Huge Wide Open Living Room Kitchen Floor Plan.
- Updated Fully Appliance Custom Kitchen With Breakfast Bar.
- Huge Foyer Area Ideal For A Computer Room / Study.
- Updated Vanity Tile Bath.
- Washer & Dryer In The Basement.
- Off Street Parking Available Garage $75. Plenty Of On Street Permit Parking.
- Ideally Located In The West End Nestled In Between Maple & Clifton Streets
- Easy Access To Malden Center & The orange Line, Wellington Circle, Shopping.
- This Must Be Seen To Be Totally Appreciated For What Is Being Offered Here.
- Call Or Email George Today To View And Ready To Rent.
- George At 617 - 331 - 8668 firstname.lastname@example.org
Malden Pads is not responsible for any errors, omissions and change in price, prior sale, rent and withdrawal without notice. All information from sources reliable but not guaranteed. Photographs, videos, description and information about the properties reflect conditions at the time the information was obtained. We are pledged to this letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.